Giant Loop Gas Bag™ Fuel Safe Bladder
Conveniently transport 3-5 gallons of hydrocarbon fuel for power sports racing in a collapsible welded film and ballistic nylon reinforced container that rolls up or packs flat when empty.
FREE SPOUT POUCH, EZ POUR AND 3-PACK FAST FUNNELS WITH EVERY GAS BAG PURCHASE – WHILE SUPPLY LASTS!
3-Gallon and 5-Gallon Versions!
3-gallon (11.4 liters) and 5-gallon (18.9 liters) Gas Bags are designed specifically for UTVs, ATVs, snowmobiles, snow bikes (e.g., Timbersled, Camso), 4x4s and overland vehicles, providing a lightweight, compact means of transporting gas for off-road racing on closed courses, as well as for international travel.
Our Gas Bag uses a standard filler neck to allow use of EZ Pour Spouts and other similarly sized nozzles.
- Available in 3- and 5-Gallon versions
- Compatible with most petroleum fuels, including gasoline, diesel, kerosene, and jet. NOT COMPATIBLE WITH ALCOHOL RACING FUELS.
- Volumes: 3 gallon maximum capacity (11.3 liters), 5 gallon maximum capacity (18.9 liters)
- Empty Weights: 21 oz (3 Gallon); 28 oz (5 Gallon)
- Dimensions (flat and unfilled): 22″ long x 14″ wide (3 Gallon); 30″ long x 15″ wide (5 Gallon)
- Rolled diameter (empty): approximately 4-10″
- Filler neck is standard size, fits “universal” spouts such as EZ-Pour
- Materials & Construction: Welded film bladder sewn into ballistic nylon sleeve with webbing daisy chain anchor points and handles.
- Made in U.S.A.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: PLEASE READ
The Giant Loop Gas Bag™ Fuel Safe Bladder is intended only for the temporary transport of liquid hydrocarbons for racing vehicles used in professional off road and closed course competition racing events only. The Gas Bag Fuel Safe Bladder is not a portable or long-term fuel storage container as described by ASTM, EPA, ARB or other state or federal agencies. By purchasing and filling this product with fuel, you agree that you have been trained in the safe handling of racing fuels; you agree that you will use the product for its designed and intended purpose; you assume all responsibility for the proper safe use of this product.